Helmut 4.5.0 is out now!
23, Dec, 2022
You can update your Helmut version now!
These are the highlight features of our Helmut release 4.5.0:
- Integration with Vidicore and Vidiflow (products of Vidispine – an Arvato Systems Brand)
- Added option to sort custom_io streams
- Enhanced reliability of Helmut4 panel when working with other third-party panels that share the same event listeners
- Introduced new option in Helmut4 panel to import bins containing assets and skip sequences
- Helmut4 Cosmo now recognizes Premiere subclips and allows them to be synced across projects
- Fixed issues with Rclone node copy and move operations
- Improved performance of web import dialog when dealing with large numbers, as well as Editshare EFS mount and Add group/Add user to media space nodes
- Addressed issues with After Effects export using Adobe Media Encoder
- Reinstated filters for web import and export
- Fixed dashboard icons
- Multiple bugfixes and performance improvements
Our Helmut4 documentation will be pushed to the next level. So, we kindly ask for our understanding that the process will take a bit of time. The latest product related guides for version 4.5.0 will be updated soon!
For more detailed information follow our Helmut4 changelog (this is a link).
Helmut 4.4.0 is out now!
You can update your Helmut version now! These are the highlight features of our Helmut release 4.4.0: Enhanced the Cosmo Sequence Report Action to include more technical information about the clips and sequences The Elements Mount Workspaces can now mount multiple workspaces at once Enhanced the Adobe Media Encoder invisible panel to report offline media […]LESEN